Important information for freelance translators
This page contains important information for freelance translators who would like to be considered for joining our team. Please read this information carefully before applying to us.
We are looking for colleagues whose skillsets match our fields of activities. In particular, we are seeking experienced translators with sound technical knowledge of fields such as mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, materials handling and medical technology. Those who have hands-on experience from working in these specialist sectors are particularly welcome. Applicants must fulfil the following requirements:
- You are an experienced translator (at least three years) and attach great importance to quality, precision and adherence to deadlines.
- You have native speaker skills in the languages into which you translate.
- You have state-of-the-art IT facilities and a sound knowledge of working at least in Word and Excel.
If you think that you could complement our team, then please fill out our application form and send it to us.
Our preferences - your advantage
- As a busy and professional organization, we seek to apply consistency, transparency and fairness in our dealings. For this reason, we ask you to use the application form.
- We do not appreciate other direct applications that are sent by E-mail with CVs, references etc. By all means add a few lines about yourself and your previous experience in the application form (box at the end of the form).
- Needless to say, we certainly do not appreciate telephone applications. In the course of daily business, we have neither the time nor the possibility of determining whether you are a suitable applicant.
Thank you for your understanding.